Статистика: 30,171 версии из 1,984 программы
Выберите программу... понизить до версии вы любите!
ImgBurn 22.214.171.124 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings.
ImgBurn 126.96.36.199 Изменения регистрации
- Added: \'Verify\' mode for both CDs and DVDs.
- Added: \'Discovery\' mode for testing out media to full / custom capacity without the need for an image.
- Added: Support for queuing up images to burn (with full Drag \'n\' Drop support).
- Added: Support for specifying how many copies of an image to burn (within Queue window).
- Added: Support for Drag \'n\' Drop of multiple images / folders (containing images) to Write mode\'s \'Source\' box.
- Added: Export of graph data from previous burn.
- Added: Display of graph data from previous burn - using DVDInfoPro. Now you can see pretty graphs showing you exactly what speed your drive was burning at and when.
- Added: Overburning support for DVD+R discs in BenQ (and other?) writers.
- Added: \'Test Mode\' for DVD+R/+RW/+R DL media when using a BenQ drive that supports the feature.
- Added: New device capabilities window to replace old method that just used a MessageBox.
- Added: Additional methods of finding a nice layer break position on a dvd.
- Added: Recent Files list to File menu and context menu on the \'Browse\' buttons.
- Added: Enhanced \'File Association\' code to overcome certain problems where the associations wouldn\'t be visible in the explorer context menu.
- Added: Support within the installation program for disabling DVD Decrypters file associations.
- Added: Some additional lines in the log when burning double layer discs so the user knows when layer 0 / layer 1 are being written.
- Added: /CLOSESUCCESS CLI switch. Will only close the program after a successful burn/verify - unlike /CLOSE which closes regardless of what happens!.
- Added: /WAITFORMEDIA CLI switch so /START /CLOSE doesn\'t mean the program loads / quits if the drive isn\'t ready.
- Added: Media ID is now displayed for DVDRAM media.
- Added: \'Display IFO Layer Break Information\' to Tools -> ISO menu.
- Added: Device name/string to the info panel when there is no disc in the drive.
- Added: Support for Ctrl-A in change volume label edit boxes.
- Added: Support for Ctrl-A in L0 Sectors edit box in the Settings dialog.
- Added: Additional limiting of L0 Sectors edit box to numbers only.
- Added: \'All\' and \'None\' buttons for file association stuff in the settings.
- Added: ISO9660 field in label change dialog now always uses uppercase.
- Added: Character counter to the change volume label dialog box.
- Added: Settings -> Events -> On Startup -> Set Program Mode.
- Added: Settings -> General -> Warnings -> Images Still Queued (prompts to save queue when you exit the program if there is more than 1 image in it).
- Added: Ability to save/load queue (new .IBQ file type (stands for: ImgBurn Queue)).
- Added: Some more code for BD and HD DVD drives - to support write/erase etc. (not tested yet, obviously! - anyone got a spare drive?!).
- Added: Current / Maximum Format Capacity to the info panel in Write/Discovery modes for rewritable discs.
- Added: BETA support for Layer Jump Recording (alternative to DAO and Incremental on DVD-R DL media) - Must be enabled via registry key.
- Added: Double click \'Graph Data File:
\' log entry to display that IBG file in DVDInfoPro.
- Added: \'Layer Jump Recording\' capability to the Drive Capabilities page.
- Added: Warning message when burning DVD-R DL media and Layer Jump Recording is not supported/being used.
- Added: Support for latest version of bitsetting in LiteOn drives.
- Changed: 16x16 icon now also has the flame in it.
- Changed: The old SpeedButtons for a custom built PngSpeedButton - The images look nicer ;-).
- Changed: Pressing F5 now refreshes the image info, not just device info.
- Changed: \'Max Speed\' is now sampled more frequently to hopefully provide a more accurate value.
- Changed/Fixed: Patin-Couffin \'Lock Volume - Exclusive Usage\' code. New drivers (post version 32) were not made backwards compatible with old IOCTLs.
- Changed/Fixed: Method of calculating free sectors on media - mainly for DVD+RW and DVDRAM (fix was needed for DVDRAM).
- Fixed: Could lose the layer break dialog if minimised to system tray when it pops up.
- Fixed: UDF allowing too many chars in the field without any message to say it will be truncated.
- Fixed: Unable to delete folder of image you\'ve just \'browsed to\' and burnt.
- Fixed: Devices drop down box now looks disabled when it is disabled.
- Fixed: Burning to DVDRAM didn\'t issue any erase/format/overwrite dialog boxes - even when they were needed.
- Fixed: Double clicking log entries wasn\'t correctly parsing the strings for \'known\' variables.
ImgBurn 188.8.131.52 Скриншоты
ImgBurn 1 Строит
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124