Статистика: 30,168 версии из 1,984 программы
Выберите программу... понизить до версии вы любите!
VMware Player 3.1.3 Изменения регистрации
- When you install VMware Player on an operating system that uses a post-2.6.34 Linux kernel, the vmmon module fails to compile.
- The vmxnet and vsock guest modules fail to compile on operating systems that use post-2.6.32 Linux kernels.
- When you install VMware Tools on an operating system that uses a post-2.6.34 Linux kernel, the vsock.ko module fails to build.
- Unity mode does not work with an Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit guest operating system.
- An unrecoverable error occurs when you select the Novell NetWare, Sun Solaris, or Other guest operating system type in the New Virtual Machine wizard.
# Software Updates
- The known issues under this section is only applicable when upgrading from the VMware Player 3.1 release candidate to the current VMware Player 3.1 release.
* Upgrading VMware Player on non-English versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 hosts might cause the vmUpdateLauncher.exe program to fail and trigger high CPU and memory usage.Workaround: In the %PROGRAMFILES%\VMware\VMware Player directory, replace the vmUpdateLauncher.exe file with the one available on VMware Communities.
# Installation, Upgrade, and Compatibility
- The WDDM graphics driver included in the VMware Player 3.1 release is not compatible with VMware Player 3.0 and earlier releases. To run a virtual machine in an older version of VMware Player, revert to the previous version of the WDDM driver.
* Workaround: Uninstall the current version of VMware Tools and install the previously released version.
- On Windows hosts, if VMware applications or virtual machines are running under a different user, then the current user might not be able to upgrade VMware Player concurrently.
- On Linux hosts, changes to the System proxy settings and Manual proxy settings might take effect after you restart VMware Player.
- On Windows Server 2008 hosts, if you are not logged in as an Administrative user or your group policy disallows .msi installers, VMware Player and VMware Tools update might fail.
- In some instances, using Easy Install to create a virtual machine with Kubuntu 10.04 might result in a blank screen after the virtual machine restarts for the first time.
* Workaround: Restart the virtual machine.
- Installing the Linux version of VMware Player in a directory where the path contains spaces, might cause the OVF Tool to launch incorrectly.
> Workaround: To launch the OVF Tool, implement one of the following workarounds:
* Install the Linux version of VMware Player in a directory path without spaces.
* Edit line 23 of the ovftool script to contain the following command: "$OVFTOOL_BIN" "$@".
- On SUSE 11.2 and possibly other Linux distributions, the sudo command does not preserve the DISPLAY environment, which could cause the VMware Player installer user interface to fail.
* Workaround: To preserve the DISPLAY environment add Defaults env_keep+="DISPLAY" to the /etc/sudoers file.
- Installing VMware Player in a directory path that contains non-ASCII characters might cause an unsuccessful installation or cause guest application shortcuts to become unresponsive when you try to open them.
* Workaround: Install VMware Player in a directory path containing only ASCII characters.
- In some cases, entering Unity mode on Windows 7 virtual machines with Aero configured to use more than two monitors could disable migration of Unity windows between monitors.
* Workaround: Exit and reenter Unity mode.
- Exiting FIFA 08 game on Windows 7 guests and hosts with Aero enabled, might cause the desktop wallpaper to turn black.
- Running OpenGL applications using full screen view across multiple displays on a Windows XP virtual machine might fail.
- There are known issues with the ATI Linux driver 10.2. VMware recommends that you use ATI Linux driver 9.11 for the best 3D user experience.
- On Fedora 13 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 virtual machines, Unity mode might not support maximizing virtual machine application windows.
- When running Left 4 Dead application, transitioning the virtual machine between console view and full screen mode, might cause the application to display incorrectly.
* Workaround: Restart the application to restore display.
- Running a virtual machine on a Linux host with grsecurity patches might cause the host to restart unexpectedly.
- Running a script event as root to suspend Fedora 13 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Beta 2 guest operating systems might not suspend the guests.
* Workaround: To suspend the Fedora 13 guest, apply a policy file greater than selinux-policy-3.7.19-57.fc13.
- Attempting to restore a virtual machine snapshot on a host with Diskeeper 2010 installed might fail.
* Workaround: Upgrade to Diskeeper 2010 version 14.0.898.0 or later.
- On Ubuntu 10.04 hosts, powering on a virtual machine with ThinPrint enabled might fail with the error message "thnuclnt: relocation error: /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files.so.2: symbol strcmp, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference".
- Using fast user switching might cause unpredictable behavior in the Windows virtual machine, including problems with the mouse and with CPU usage.
* Workaround: Allow the Windows guest operating system to start and reach an idle state before you log in to the first user account.
- Printer device might not work on Ubuntu 10.04 hosts.
* Workaround: Manually configure the network or USB printer to print from the virtual machine.
- Converter does not support virtual disk size that exceeds 950GB.
* Workaround: Change the disk size value to 950GB.
VMware Player 3.1.3 Скриншоты
VMware Player 3 Строит
- VMware Player 5.0.1
- VMware Player 5.0.0
- VMware Player 4.0.4
- VMware Player 4.0.3
- VMware Player 4.0.2
- VMware Player 4.0.1
- VMware Player 4.0.0
- VMware Player 3.1.5
- VMware Player 3.1.4
- VMware Player 3.1.2
- VMware Player 3.1.1
- VMware Player 3.1.0
- VMware Player 3.0.1
- VMware Player 3.0.0
- VMware Player 2.5.3
- VMware Player 2.5.2
- VMware Player 2.5.1
- VMware Player 2.5.0
- VMware Player 2.0.5
- VMware Player 2.0.4
- VMware Player 2.0.3
- VMware Player 2.0.2
- VMware Player 2.0.1
- VMware Player 2.0.0
- VMware Player 1.0.4
- VMware Player 1.0.3